Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Rold Gold Butter Checkers

 
There is only one thing that could shake me from my depressed stupor of fruitlessness--Butter Checkers. These are only my favorite snack in the whole world. And I haven't had them for 4 years. Why have I refrained from my favorite snack for such a period? Because they disappeared. Gone. Without a trace from the grocery shelves. I have been writing desperate letters to Frito-Lay and filling out grocery request cards continuously for 4 years trying to get these back in the store. And yesterday...the heavens opened and there they were. I should have bought the store out, but I saved some for you to try.  If you like pretzels at all, these will make you very happy. They are so buttery, yet so light. So salty, yet so refreshing. Please, go try them, start your own addiction and help me keep them from disappearing ever again. 

1 comment: