Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Lysol Complete Clean Power Toilet Bowl Cleaner

Lysol Complete Clean toilet bowl cleaner makes me feel like I'm the only girl in the world, like I'm the only one that it's ever loved, like I'm the only one who knows it's heart. And I am pretty sure Rihanna uses this stuff too, because she practically wrote a whole song about it. I used to love Ka-boom. Ka-boom changed my life and made me a better person, but Lysol Complete Clean rocked my world. Lysol Complete Clean works as well as Ka-boom, but costs way less, and doesn't make me inhale toxic powder. Of course, I will always miss Ka-boom for it's excitement, energy and explosiveness.  But Lysol Complete Clean is dependable and true and is the kind of toilet bowl cleaner you can take home to your mother. It's the kind you want to spend the rest of your life with.

In my downstairs bathroom, I have a very old, troubled toilet. It's seen better days. It's terribly slow at flushing, so it gets major hard water stains and just generally looks dingy. It's always been so hard to clean. But then I met Lysol Complete Clean and everything changed. I just squirt it around the bowl, leave it for a little bit, and then come back and do a quick swipe with the toilet brush. Looks like new. Nothing else I have tried has worked this well. The only minus is if you spill some on the seat, and you don't wipe it up right away, it will stain the seat blue. I did this about a month ago and I can still see the blue. But it's shows I cleaned, so I'm proud of it. No relationship is perfect. I'm still in love, the lasting kind.


No comments:

Post a Comment