Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Eucerin Calming Creme

We have a lot of skin problems at our house. All four boys have eczema and I have super dry skin. This stuff is the answer to our skin problems. I love it.  I especially recommend it for pregnant women's skin. I tried Palmer's with my first pregnancy and was still always itchy-skinned. This past pregnancy the smell of Palmer's made me so sick I had to find something else. I found Eucerin Calming Creme and fell in love. I used this religiously while pregnant with my twins and didn't get a single stretch mark. It's possible that was due to my fabulous genetics, but I attribute it to this lotion, because my genetics suck. The name does it justice--instant calming of fussy skin. Absolutely no itching after application. The only drawback in my opinion is that it has no fragrance. I am a smelly lotion kind of girl. But the fragrance free aspect of it is perfect for pregnant peoples. Oh, and for men who don't want to smell like girls.

1 comment:

  1. VERY good to know! I have a few with very sensitive skin around here.

    ReplyDelete