Saturday, November 20, 2010

Kozy Shack: Honey Lemon Tapioca and CowRageous Snack Pudding

I always have to try the latest by Kozy Shack. If you haven't tried Kozy Shack yet, stop what you are doing and go buy some pudding. This is the real deal. So real, that you won't find it sitting on the regular aisle under a flickering fluorescent light with the other unmentionables. This stuff is in the dairy section--REFRIGERATED, because it's made with real milk parts. And real sugar parts. And parts of real other stuff. It's good. I am salivating all over the keyboard just thinking of the chocolate pudding...but back to the business at hand...
The Honey Lemon Tapioca is good. My mind always scrambles a bit at the first bite of this stuff. The flavors are really unexpected. It tastes a little like a lemon sugar cookie, but the honey gives it a depth I never expect. As are most Kozy Shack puddings, it's incredibly thick, rich and creamy. It's worth trying.
The CowRageous Snack puddings on the other hand--Yuck. I only tried the Vanilla, but it was deeply disappointing. I don't know why, but it tastes exactly like undercooked squash. And it's not up to Kozy Shacks usual creaminess standards. This particular pudding is watery, grainy, bland, and well, gross. It hurts me to say this, but avoid this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment