Tuesday, November 9, 2010

SHARK

Haha! Check out the Nugget on the floor. I was eating and scattering my new favorite treat while trying to take a picture of my new favorite toy. This is a horrible picture, I apologize. One thing you should know about me, before I go any further, is that I am strapped for time. I am the mother of 3 adorable little boys with the oldest just barely having turned two-years-old. I have learned lately, that if something will do, it does. This picture isn't perfect by any means, but it will do.
Back to the Shark, it's great. I got so fed up with paying millions of dollars on refills for my Swiffer Wet Jet without the benefit of clean floors that I just had to find something to ease my pain. Something that wasn't a regular old mop, because that is no fun. If I am expected to clean, it better be fun and it better work. The Swiffer was leaving tons of soap residue on my floors and they seemed to get dirtier every time I mopped. I saw the Shark and hoped it would be the actualization of my wildest dreams. It is. I wish I would have bought a more expensive model because I like it so much. No chemicals required. It uses hot steam to pull up the dirt and the washable microfiber pad pulls it off the floor. Also important, it's fun. It hisses when you pull it back and forth and scares the begeebers out of the cats. I love it. The only negative I have to say about it is that I have to refill it's tiny little tank 3 times to do my kitchen and living room floor-- I think this is where buying a more expensive model with a bigger tank would have been smarter. But on the whole, brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment