Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Nuggets And Stiks by Florida's Natural

Nuggets. Who wouldn't want to try something called Nuggets? I couldn't resist. And I am so glad I didn't. I am obsessed. These are the most tasty little treats! WAY better than fruit snacks. They have a chewy, candy-like texture with a candy-like coating. Delicious, 66% real fruit juice (90% on the Stiks), lots of vitamins, they taste like REAL fruit, and they are cheaper than fruit snacks! I got a package of 24 for $3.75 at Target. The Stiks are delicious, too. They are more of a fruit leather type of snack, but thicker and chewier. Both these products are high on concentrated flavor. We are addicted to them at our house. Marketed for kids, but everyone loves them, even the cat. Go get some.

3 comments:

  1. target here i come. love the picture--so kid friendly. someone should be paying you a ton of money to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh I just tried these! So so so yummy! I may not even share with Joie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Courtney, I am so glad you like them! Yay! I eat them all day long.

    ReplyDelete