Saturday, November 27, 2010

LIGHT Keeper Pro


You need this. This product will save you money and time and heartache. Let me tell you a Christmas story: My tree came to me pre-lit. It's a perfect little tree. Its life-like and slender form fits beautifully in my space-challenged living room. It has a type of flat-ended light on it that I have never seen anywhere else. It is the brightest, shiniest and happiest little tree ever. And the fact that I got it out of a dumpster makes it no less special to me. It might even make it more special. I found it and loved it and took it home and fluffed it up and decorated it with all my favorite ornaments and it turned into a beautiful swan. Not literally, that's another story. But it became the envy of all who passed it in the dumpster before me. It's a great tree. But tragically, when it came out of storage this year, it would no longer light up, at least not in a predictable sort of fashion. The first time I plugged it in, I got one strand to light up. The next day, I had two strands light up. After a lot of worry, a lot of gently shaking limbs, and another day of pacing the floor, one more strand lit up--only to un-lit a few hours later. Then slowly, the little tree began to lose all it's happy twinkles. Hope seemed to be lost. Back to the dumpster, the little tree must go. But suddenly...what to my wondering eyes should appear? My husband with a plastic bag containing our hero, The LIGHT Keeper Pro!! Just stick the barrel of this gem into one of the dead bulb sockets, click the trigger a few times, and Voila--LIGHT!! I'll save you from all the boring electrical details about how and why this works, but just know I tried it, and it DOES WORK. It saved our tree. It saved my sanity. It saved me hundreds of dollars. And it saved the spirit of Christmas Joy.

1 comment:

  1. We are so happy to have our little dumpster tree back and sparkly again.

    ReplyDelete