Friday, November 12, 2010

Olay Regenerist Anti-Aging Eye Roller


I don't like everything I try. Most of the time it doesn't bother me when I spend money on something and it's a bust. I chalk it up to a good experiment and useful information. But when things get a little pricey for my limited budget and make promises they can't keep, it hurts. For example, when this little gadget fell through on it's claims to massage away my puffy eyes and make me look brighter, younger and more attractive so I could have more friends and be happier and be asked to appear on the cover of Vogue (okay, it didn't exactly promise that last part, but it implied it), I was really disappointed. The first big disappointment was when I tried out that massaging bead action. Here I come, little spa in a tube! NO. It hurts. It pinches that delicate, sensitive skin around the eyes and then socks it with a flail. It's not nice. I expected little welts to show up, which is kind of the opposite of reducing puffiness.
Massaging action: Failure.
Reducing puffiness: Not really, except those metal beads are really cold and maybe they do make your skin tighten up for a second. But if that's how it works, I'll just use ice.
Brighter skin: How about bright red due to that flailing?
Younger and more attractive: Uh, still being called "Ma'am" at the grocery store. I'm waiting for "Miss".
More Friends: You tell me.
Happier: No. I'm out $30.
Vogue: Still waiting for that phone call.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaa! You are an awesome writer!! I will not be buying this product. Thank you for trying it out for me!!

    ReplyDelete